Formed and equipped to specialize in full service on site feeding. Our company owns a state of the art 53 foot mobile kitchen unit fully equipped to produce up to 2500 meals per day. Our staff is experienced and fully trained to meet and exceed our clients needs. Here are some of the clients we have served:
· Katrina in 2005, along the Mississippi gulf coast our staff prepared and served 7000 – 10,000 meals per day to the residents along the gulf coast of Mississippi,
· Gustav in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 2008, contracted with Base Logistics, our staff provided breakfast and dinner meals for 1000 Orleans Parish Sherriff’s officers at the convention center.
· Hurricane Ike in Houston, Texas while contracted with Base Logistics our staff provided meals, breakfast and dinner for 4000 Entergy linemen.
· In addition to those experiences, while under contract with FEMA, for the Emergency Food Supplemental Assistance Program HSFEGC – 08- R-0023. Our Executive Chef was integrally involved with the set up, organization, routing of vehicles, staffing, ordering of food, menu development and rotation, and execution of meals, providing hot breakfasts, boxed lunches, and hot dinners for FEMA trailer residents quartered in hotels encompassing 7 cities in the gulf coast area with 15 separate routes.
· In July of 2009, 15,600 meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets were prepared and served at the new Southeast Regional Campus for AmeriCorps. Also provided were cook outs, and box lunches. Much of this was delivered to remote sites when members were undergoing training off site. These meals had to meet the specific dietary needs of the group inclusive of vegetarian options.
Our ability to perform is a direct result of the vision and planning of our Chefs. Our past history in the food service industry includes as clients: casino’s , national company’s such as Merck, Net Jets, Air Chef, Entergy, Unified Brands, Mississippi Power, Mississippi State University, US Foodservice, and others.
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Introducing Nationwide On Site Catering
Here is our state of the art Mobile Kitchen. Completely ready for on site feeding of up to 2500 people. Includes 3 double stack convection ovens, 2 - 50 gallon steam jacketed kettles, a double stack steamer, warming/cooking cabinets, under counter reach in coolers, a 40 gallon braising pan. We also have portable propane fryers, a 750 pound capacity propane fired smoker, and a 60 inch charcoal grill to support the rig. In addition we have a 28 foot cooler truck.